South Carolina Real Estate Blog
3 More Ways to Promote your WebsitePosted By: Lucinda Brasington
Category: Marketing | December 17, 2012 11:12:00 am
Here are three more ways to promote your Website:
- Premiums - Ensure your Web address is prominently displayed on advertising specialty items, such as water bottles, balloons, pens and pads that you give to clients.
- Voicemail message - Include your Web address on all voicemail messages on your office phones, smart phone, etc.
- Use QR Codes -The use of Quick Response (QR) codes encoded with your website`s URL on promotional materials enables Web-enabled camera phones equipped with a QR code reader app to jump directly to your site.
Contact me about more ways to increase awareness of your Web presence.
Lucinda Brasington, Dir. of Marketing
Penny Benton, Dir. of Training
ERA Wilder Realty, Inc.
803-728-8400 ext. 203 - Lucinda
803-728-8400 ext. 206 - Penny
To subscribe, go to the following address: http://www.realestatecareersofsc.com
- Buying A Home
- Community Outreach
- HUD Homes
- New Homes
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Services
- Selling A Home
- Social Media
- South Carolina Real Estate Market
- - 3 Top Tips for Showing Properties
- - Red Cross Blood Drive Being Hosted by ERA Wilder Realty in Northeast Columbia
- - ERA Wilder Realty Team Creech and Creed Ranks in National Top Five Producing Teams
- - Lexington Office Welcomes New Broker
- - A Must Have For Any Sellers Website
- - April 10th - Successfully Selling HUD Homes in SC
- - ERA Wilder Realty Brings Home Top Awards at 2013 ERA International Business Conference
- - Three Agents Join ERA Wilder Realty