South Carolina Real Estate Blog
Save for College with ERA Wilder RealtyPosted By: Amy Owen
Category: Community Outreach | January 30, 2013 11:01:25 am
Columbia, SC - January 28, 2013 - Its no secret that ERA Wilder Realty taps into the programs and services of global real estate leader ERA Franchise Systems LLC to benefit local customers. But its big news that this program now includes the unique college-savings program Upromise. With the Upromise partnership, ERA Wilder Realty can help customers find their dream house while also helping these clients save for a family members college education.
When a Upromise member buys or sells a home through ERA Wilder Realty, a contribution is made to the members Upromise account, and saved for the members designated child, grandchild, other relative or friend. Membership is free and takes just a few minutes at upromise.com. Similar savings can add up from purchases with other national participants.
ERA Wilder Realty promotes the program through ads in school bulletins, presentations to seniors concerned with their grandchildrens education, and other initiatives. Im a supporter of the program for many reasons, said Eddie Wilder, President of ERA Wilder Realty. Not only do we offer many unique services to buyers and sellers, but at the same time help families prepare for their childrens future.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Buying A Home
- Community Outreach
- HUD Homes
- New Homes
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Services
- Selling A Home
- Social Media
- South Carolina Real Estate Market
- - 3 Top Tips for Showing Properties
- - Red Cross Blood Drive Being Hosted by ERA Wilder Realty in Northeast Columbia
- - ERA Wilder Realty Team Creech and Creed Ranks in National Top Five Producing Teams
- - Lexington Office Welcomes New Broker
- - A Must Have For Any Sellers Website
- - April 10th - Successfully Selling HUD Homes in SC
- - ERA Wilder Realty Brings Home Top Awards at 2013 ERA International Business Conference
- - Three Agents Join ERA Wilder Realty