South Carolina Real Estate Blog
ERA Wilder Realty Relocation Department Honors Service ExcellencePosted By: Elza Hayen
Category: Real Estate Services | February 24, 2012 10:02:55 am
As part of its Team Tuesday awards celebration, ERA Wilder Realty honored top offices and agents in the category of relocation. The Lexington office was named the Top Office for Placed Outgoing Referrals and the Sumter office was named the Top Office for Closed Outgoing Referrals.
Agent Debbie Erdman was selected as the Top Agent for Placed Outgoing Referrals, and Novella Taylor was selected as the Top Agent for Closed Outgoing Referrals. Agent Trish Mozdzierz was awarded for Top Dollar Closed Outgoing Referrals.
Further awards were given to Charlie Fossett and Gloria McEwen for being Top Agents in referrals into USAAs Movers Advantage Programs for their respective offices. John Creech was named both the Top Agent for AGR HES Placed Referrals and Closed Referrals, while the ERA Wilder Relocation Partnership Award went to Susan Turco.
We could have never achieved platinum status without the hard work, integrity and dedication of our agents, says Candy Welch. This high honor is truly a team effort.
- Buying A Home
- Community Outreach
- HUD Homes
- New Homes
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Services
- Selling A Home
- Social Media
- South Carolina Real Estate Market
- - 3 Top Tips for Showing Properties
- - Red Cross Blood Drive Being Hosted by ERA Wilder Realty in Northeast Columbia
- - ERA Wilder Realty Team Creech and Creed Ranks in National Top Five Producing Teams
- - Lexington Office Welcomes New Broker
- - A Must Have For Any Sellers Website
- - April 10th - Successfully Selling HUD Homes in SC
- - ERA Wilder Realty Brings Home Top Awards at 2013 ERA International Business Conference
- - Three Agents Join ERA Wilder Realty