South Carolina Real Estate Blog
ERA Wilder Realty’s Creech and Creed Awarded Prestigious Designation by ERA Real EstatePosted By: John Creech
Category: Real Estate Agents | April 19, 2012 01:04:45 pm
Columbia, SC 4/15/2012 - John Creech and Mary Beth Creed of ERA Wilder Realty in Columbia, SC were awarded a Beyond Excellence designation by ERA Franchise Systems LLC, a global franchise leader in residential real estate industry. This designation, conferred at the 2012 ERA International Business Conference in New Orleans, LA in March, recognizes the ERA networks top producers for excellence in real estate sales.
Fewer than 10 percent of our sales professionals earn this designation, making Creech and Creed not only a role model for the company but the entire industry as well, said Charlie Young, president and chief executive officer of ERA Franchise Systems, LLC.
The team of Creech and Creed were ranked number 11 out of all ERA Associates in the Nation.
We are very proud of John and Mary Beth, says Eddie Wilder, President of ERA Wilder Realty. They continue to provide excellent customer service as they meet the ever changing needs of their clients. For more information, please visit www.erawilderrealty.com.
- Buying A Home
- Community Outreach
- HUD Homes
- New Homes
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Services
- Selling A Home
- Social Media
- South Carolina Real Estate Market
- - 3 Top Tips for Showing Properties
- - Red Cross Blood Drive Being Hosted by ERA Wilder Realty in Northeast Columbia
- - ERA Wilder Realty Team Creech and Creed Ranks in National Top Five Producing Teams
- - Lexington Office Welcomes New Broker
- - A Must Have For Any Sellers Website
- - April 10th - Successfully Selling HUD Homes in SC
- - ERA Wilder Realty Brings Home Top Awards at 2013 ERA International Business Conference
- - Three Agents Join ERA Wilder Realty