South Carolina Real Estate Blog
The Most Overlooked Technique for Closing LeadsPosted By: Lucinda Brasington
Category: Real Estate Agents | May 09, 2012 12:05:00 pm
It may surprise or even shock you to learn that the number one reason more leads aren`t closing has nothing at all to do with the customer:
The vast majority of abandoned leads are abandoned by agents, not by the customer.
Whether a customer unsuccessfully attempts to connect with an agent via phone or email, most agents attribute abandoned leads to the fact that `The customer didn`t call me back.` The agent never made contact with the customer.
Despite the fact that customers can spend from one to five years researching and considering their next move, most agents have very little stamina when it comes to following up. In fact, over ninety percent of leads are marked `dead` within 72 hours!
Top brokers understand the value of connecting with customers and maintaining the relationship, through `drip` campaigns and other value-added techniques, until the customer is ready to act.
Contact me for information about automated tools for the tracking and follow-up of potential leads.
Lucinda Brasington, Dir. of Marketing
Penny Benton, Dir. of Training
ERA Wilder Realty, Inc.
803-728-8400 ext. 203 - Lucinda
803-728-8400 ext. 206 - Penny
To subscribe, go to the following address: http://www.realestatecareersofsc.com
- Buying A Home
- Community Outreach
- HUD Homes
- New Homes
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Services
- Selling A Home
- Social Media
- South Carolina Real Estate Market
- - 3 Top Tips for Showing Properties
- - Red Cross Blood Drive Being Hosted by ERA Wilder Realty in Northeast Columbia
- - ERA Wilder Realty Team Creech and Creed Ranks in National Top Five Producing Teams
- - Lexington Office Welcomes New Broker
- - A Must Have For Any Sellers Website
- - April 10th - Successfully Selling HUD Homes in SC
- - ERA Wilder Realty Brings Home Top Awards at 2013 ERA International Business Conference
- - Three Agents Join ERA Wilder Realty