South Carolina Real Estate Blog
Transform Your Business Card into a Lead GeneratorPosted By: Lucinda Brasington
Category: Marketing | May 10, 2012 01:05:00 pm
Most real estate professionals hand out business cards without giving them a thought. Cards typically contain basic contact information; your agency and/or your personal Web address, and perhaps the address of your page on one or more social media sites.
Because the real estate business is increasingly Web-based, it`s easy to forget the importance of promoting your services in the analog world. When used as part of an integrated, multi-platform marketing strategy, your business card can be an effective off-line tool that initiates a dialogue, directs leads to your website and connects potential buyers and sellers with you.
One technical innovation that shows promise for transforming the role of your business card is the use of Quick Response (QR) codes; a bar code that can be read by Web-enabled devices running a QR Reader app. A QR code can direct potential clients to anywhere on the Web-your website, your Facebook page or a YouTube video that promotes your agency.
Contact me for more information on how to transform the simple act of handing out your business card into the first step in a highly effective lead generation strategy.
Lucinda Brasington, Dir. of Marketing
Penny Benton, Dir. of Training
ERA Wilder Realty, Inc.
803-728-8400 ext. 203 - Lucinda
803-728-8400 ext. 206 - Penny
To subscribe, go to the following address: http://www.realestatecareersofsc.com
- Buying A Home
- Community Outreach
- HUD Homes
- New Homes
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Services
- Selling A Home
- Social Media
- South Carolina Real Estate Market
- - 3 Top Tips for Showing Properties
- - Red Cross Blood Drive Being Hosted by ERA Wilder Realty in Northeast Columbia
- - ERA Wilder Realty Team Creech and Creed Ranks in National Top Five Producing Teams
- - Lexington Office Welcomes New Broker
- - A Must Have For Any Sellers Website
- - April 10th - Successfully Selling HUD Homes in SC
- - ERA Wilder Realty Brings Home Top Awards at 2013 ERA International Business Conference
- - Three Agents Join ERA Wilder Realty