South Carolina Real Estate Blog
Making Sure Your First Meeting with a Buyer Isn`t Your LastPosted By: Lucinda Brasington
Category: Real Estate Agents | June 14, 2012 02:06:50 pm
Once you`ve converted a contact from a buyer to a face-to-face appointment, it`s important to keep top-of-mind awareness that:
1. The buyer`s wants and needs drive the agenda.
2. The buyer will typically come to the table armed with information gained from weeks, months or perhaps years of online research.
3. Your role is to listen to a buyer`s wants and needs and filter the information they`re communicating through your knowledge and experience to help determine their qualifications to purchase a home, identify properties that fit their needs, and help navigate the buyer through the process to a successful closing.
The outcome of an initial meeting is to assist a potential buyer to reach their goals, whatever direction that assistance may take. The benefits to your bottom line will not always be immediate, but it will be lasting, whether in the form of a sale today, a sale in the future, or a referral that results in additional opportunities for you.
Contact me for more information about resources that can help you be more effective with a potential buyer.
Lucinda Brasington, Dir. of Marketing
Penny Benton, Dir. of Training
ERA Wilder Realty, Inc.
803-728-8400 ext. 203 - Lucinda
803-728-8400 ext. 206 - Penny
To subscribe, go to the following address: http://www.realestatecareersofsc.com
- Buying A Home
- Community Outreach
- HUD Homes
- New Homes
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Services
- Selling A Home
- Social Media
- South Carolina Real Estate Market
- - 3 Top Tips for Showing Properties
- - Red Cross Blood Drive Being Hosted by ERA Wilder Realty in Northeast Columbia
- - ERA Wilder Realty Team Creech and Creed Ranks in National Top Five Producing Teams
- - Lexington Office Welcomes New Broker
- - A Must Have For Any Sellers Website
- - April 10th - Successfully Selling HUD Homes in SC
- - ERA Wilder Realty Brings Home Top Awards at 2013 ERA International Business Conference
- - Three Agents Join ERA Wilder Realty