South Carolina Real Estate Blog
Call ConversionPosted By: Lucinda Brasington
Category: Real Estate Agents | June 22, 2012 03:06:38 pm
When you take an incoming buyer call, what are you selling?
Most agents say that they are selling themselves. Sorry to burst your bubble, but buyers arent looking to buy you; they want to buy a house.
So whats the value proposition you offer to the buyer over the phone?
Believe it or not, its the benefit of meeting with you! You must clearly articulate why it would be beneficial for them to meet with you. Your objective is one thing and one thing only, an appointment.
We call it the Elevator Speech! You have exactly the time it takes from the 1st floor to the 5th floor to tell them what it is you do, why you are unique and special and why the Buyer needs to meet with you! Thats it period! Right again, about 20 - 25 seconds.
Your next tip will provide you with some of the benefits you can verbalize to a potential buyer over the phone to secure an appointment.
If you want to get them today, give me a call.
Lucinda Brasington, Dir. of Marketing
Penny Benton, Dir. of Training
ERA Wilder Realty, Inc.
803-728-8400 ext. 203 - Lucinda
803-728-8400 ext. 206 - Penny
To subscribe, go to the following address: http://www.realestatecareersofsc.com
- Buying A Home
- Community Outreach
- HUD Homes
- New Homes
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Services
- Selling A Home
- Social Media
- South Carolina Real Estate Market
- - 3 Top Tips for Showing Properties
- - Red Cross Blood Drive Being Hosted by ERA Wilder Realty in Northeast Columbia
- - ERA Wilder Realty Team Creech and Creed Ranks in National Top Five Producing Teams
- - Lexington Office Welcomes New Broker
- - A Must Have For Any Sellers Website
- - April 10th - Successfully Selling HUD Homes in SC
- - ERA Wilder Realty Brings Home Top Awards at 2013 ERA International Business Conference
- - Three Agents Join ERA Wilder Realty