South Carolina Real Estate Blog
Communicate ValuePosted By: Lucinda Brasington
Category: Real Estate Agents | July 03, 2012 10:07:00 am
Converting the Call
Step #2: Communicate Value
When buyers contact you, they are full of questions and want answers now. Successful real estate professionals resist the temptation to launch into a two-minute, one-size-fits-all sales pitch. They listen, encourage a buyer to tell them their wants and needs, then deliver value based on those wants and needs, showcasing the value they bring to the table.
In that sense, your `two-minute pitch` may actually be excerpted from a well-prepared `one hour pitch` from which you relate the skills and specialized knowledge (including your connections to the community your caller is considering) to demonstrate that you are a valuable asset and ally in their search for a home. Buyers come to you already armed with information from the Web and other sources, but they typically do not possess your experience in helping buyers or your deep knowledge of the market you serve.
About half of buyers are first-time buyers. They may know what properties are available, but they likely know little about community resources, neighborhood lifestyles, the details of home construction, and the thousand and one other details that go into a successful outcome.
Contact me to find out more about connecting with buyers through communicating value.
Lucinda Brasington, Dir. of Marketing
Penny Benton, Dir. of Training
ERA Wilder Realty, Inc.
803-728-8400 ext. 203 - Lucinda
803-728-8400 ext. 206 - Penny
To subscribe, go to the following address: http://www.realestatecareersofsc.com
- Buying A Home
- Community Outreach
- HUD Homes
- New Homes
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Services
- Selling A Home
- Social Media
- South Carolina Real Estate Market
- - 3 Top Tips for Showing Properties
- - Red Cross Blood Drive Being Hosted by ERA Wilder Realty in Northeast Columbia
- - ERA Wilder Realty Team Creech and Creed Ranks in National Top Five Producing Teams
- - Lexington Office Welcomes New Broker
- - A Must Have For Any Sellers Website
- - April 10th - Successfully Selling HUD Homes in SC
- - ERA Wilder Realty Brings Home Top Awards at 2013 ERA International Business Conference
- - Three Agents Join ERA Wilder Realty